There are three campgrounds located at Bobby Brown Park.
Premium Waterfront Site $25.00 per night
Regular Interior Site $23.00 per night
*There is a $2.00 discount per night for Senior Citizens (62 or older)
*There is a $2.00 discount per night for Elbert County Residents
The Pioneer Campground is available for reservation for $30 per night.
Park Pass Fees are added at Check-In. The fee is $3.00 per vehicle per stay.
Future Reservations may be made 11 months in advance by calling the Park Office at (706) 283-5500. Specific sites may be reserved in advance. We look forward to you camping with us soon!
1. Tent campers are restricted to the designated tent pad and may not camp between sites.
2. Pets must be well behaved, attended at all times and on a six foot leash.
3. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
4. An adult must accompany all campers under the age of 18.
5. Campfires must be in designated fire rings. NEVER LEAVE A FIRE UNATTENDED
6. Cutting or damaging trees is strictly prohibited.
7. Campers must check out no later than 1:00 p.m. on their departure date.
8. All vehicles must display BBP Parking Pass
9. All visitors must be out of the park prior to 10:00 p.m.
10. No weapons allowed.
11. Visitor vehicles must not be parked on a designated campsite while visiting friends.
12. Please dispose of garbage in the dumpsters located in each campground.
13. Bicycle riders must obey all traffic laws and riders under 16 must wear a helmet.
14. Speed limit in campground loop roads is 5 mph.
15. No alcoholic beverages allowed outside of your campsite area.
16. Golf Carts must meet all requirements and only driven by a licensed driver.